Board logo

標題: beats by dr dre uk monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale (19) [打印本頁]

作者: gibson75    時間: 2013-5-30 17:48     標題: beats by dr dre uk monster beats by dr dre cheap sale outlet cheapest sale (19)

IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
Saying goodbye is easy for the traveler. I am a person who traveled so much that I had no roots except ‘within’ and I learned to be connected to ‘What IS’.
In the movie Good Will Hunting there are many great insights about the rat race and Cycle of Violence. I  beats by dre beats by dre beats by dre never was beaten but I had a horror show caused by the social system due to a  review for beats by dre schizophrenic mother. I empathized with the Psychologist played by Robin Williams because I have always been there to counsel those in need or trouble. I had  studied a lot of the books on philosophy and psychology just like Will Hunting. Before I was ten I dare say I had read more than the average Doctor of Psychology.
It was good to see both the main characters get on with their life and do the right thing. The ‘Right Thing’ is what I have been doing ever since I decided to fulfill my purpose. That meant I had to face the music and the rat race or bureaucracy again. You could say I am determined to be ‘historical’ like Gertrude Stein ? or die trying. But I don’t have a salon in Paris. I live in a group home for the flotsam of society called insane. I write my books in hopes that someone some day will decide to join me in a quest beyond fighting City Hall. Just like Gertrude’s unwillingness to see the politics that lead to war I am moved to see what really causes these behaviors.
Ego and fear are so hard for people to get past. I  monster beats by dre store have been perceived as a ‘threat’ to society or an agent of change people choose to avoid, for  beats by dre tv a couple of decades. In the last few years I have taken the message of soul and connectiveness to the World Wide Web communities. I am now retiring from  beats by monster dr dre such ego and flaming wars. Who can say what lies ahead? I don’t really care if anyone actually learns the data I dump and my  beats by dre lakers writing is only going to reach a few people while I am alive. Life on earth may not exist past that if our leaders choose to continue the current direction or leave to colonize space with the ‘chosen ones’.’
Author, activist and ecumenicist

Related articles:

beats by dr dre uk monster beats by dr dre cheap s

歡迎光臨 幸運草※健康網 (http://o270.info/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0